We hope you've all had a wonderful week learning about your children's progress during the Parent/Teacher conferences.
Fall Intersession begins next week from October 9 - 13. School will resume on Monday, October 16th.
School and district offices will be closed during the break.
Free meals will be availabe to students during the break from Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. The meals will be available at:
- Gary A. Knox Elementary School
- Gowan Science Academy
- Salida del Sol Elementary School
- Pueblo Elementary School
- H.L. Suverkrup Elementary School
- Ronald Reagan Elementary School
- Valley Horizon Elementary School
- Mesquite Elementary School
All children and teens 18 and under may receive meals and must be present to receive them.
Have an amazing and refreshing fall break. We can't wait to see you back on October 16th!
🍎 Superintendent's Newsletter: August/September 2023