Happy Friday Crane Family,
We hope you had a great week! Here are the updates for the past two weeks.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan is available online at www.craneschools.org and on every Crane school webpage. Updates to the plan will be notated on page 1 of the Mitigation Plan.
- We will keep you updated as to any change in state law, case transmission trends, and guidance and recommendations provided by local, state, and federal health professionals, as well as decisions made by our district administrative team. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan is available in English and Spanish
- No current updates at this time.
- WINTER INTERSESSION
- December 20, 2021 - January 7, 2022
- Students return to class on Monday, January 10, 2022.
- There will be no school on those days. School offices will be closed on those days.
- Happy Holidays!
- TAX CREDIT DONATIONS
- Want to make a meaningful donation that will help out the Crane school of your choice?
- Find out more about how a tax credit donation benefits you AND a Crane school: LINK
- TRANSPORTATION GRANT funded by A for Arizona
- The Crane Elementary School District has received $1.5 Million Dollars in grant funding to modernize our current transportation program.
- Grant goals:
- Purchase 3 Electric Buses
- Add 3 Electric/Hybrid White Fleet Vehicles (multi-passenger vans)
- Update technology and equip all vehicles with cameras for safety
- Explore the possibility of a Parent App to optimize communication between families and the transportation department.
- For More Information: (page 11) LINK
- Thank you to everyone who submitted a Transportation survey as it provided us with valuable information for the grant application. We appreciate you!
- REPORT CARDS: Available on December 17th
- SAFETY REMINDER: Please help us keep our learning community safe and healthy.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Clean and disinfect commonly used areas and surfaces.
- Stay home when sick. If a student is at school and not feeling well, please have them let a teacher know that they feel ill.
- We highly encourage the use of face masks when indoors.
- Symptoms to watch out for:
Have a wonderful weekend!
FOLLOW US! Want to keep up-to-date on Crane News? We're on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and our Website!