Happy Friday Crane Family,
We hope you had a great week! Here are the updates for the past two weeks.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan is available online at www.craneschools.org and on every Crane school webpage. Updates to the plan will be notated on page 1 of the Mitigation Plan.
- We will keep you updated as to any change in state law, case transmission trends, and guidance and recommendations provided by local, state, and federal health professionals, as well as decisions made by our district administrative team. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan is available in English and Spanish
- No current updates at this time.
- HOLIDAY: Thanksgiving Break
- Wednesday, November 24th - Friday, November 26th
- There will be no school on those days. School offices will be closed on those days.
- The District Office will be closed on the 25th and 26th.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- TAX CREDIT DONATIONS
- Want to make a meaningful donation that will help out the Crane school of your choice?
- Find out more about how a tax credit donation benefits you AND a Crane school: LINK
- CITY OF YUMA REQUESTS FEEDBACK: by November 24th
- The City of Yuma has been gathering input into the design of two park facilities - East Mesa Community Park (brand new park at Avenue 6E and 36th Street) and Kennedy Skate Park. They are looking for ways to engage more voices in the conversation, especially families, and get input on the design of these facilities. They have held open houses for both projects, and are now soliciting input via online surveys. Both surveys take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- East Mesa Community Park survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9LTCW5T
- Kennedy Skate Park survey: https://americanrampcompany.com/survey/yuma-az/
- SAFETY REMINDER: Please help us keep our learning community safe and healthy.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Clean and disinfect commonly used areas and surfaces.
- Stay home when sick. If a student is at school and not feeling well, please have them let a teacher know that they feel ill.
- We highly encourage the use of face masks when indoors.
- Symptoms to watch out for:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC) Vaccine Insights: LINK
Have a wonderful weekend!
FOLLOW US! Want to keep up-to-date on Crane News? We're on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and our Website!