Happy Friday Crane Family,
We hope you had a great week back after the Fall Intersession. Here are the updates for the past two weeks.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan is available online at www.craneschools.org and on every Crane school webpage. Updates to the plan will be notated on page 1 of the Mitigation Plan.
- We will keep you updated as to any change in state law, case transmission trends, and guidance and recommendations provided by local, state, and federal health professionals, as well as decisions made by our district administrative team. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan is available in English and Spanish
- Page 10: the link has been updated regarding Student Only Exposure Guidelines and quarantine regulations.
- Crane Job Fair: Wednesday, November 3, 2021
- 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. at Pueblo Elementary School (2803 W. 20th Street, Yuma, AZ 85364)
- Available Positions: Instructional Aides and Substitute Teachers
- To apply online: https://craneesd.tedk12.com/hire/Index.aspx
- To Register: Text "Job Fair" to 928-327-4780
- Halloween 2021
- Please check with your respective school sites to find out more about festivities and celebrations.
- SAFETY REMINDER: Please help us keep our learning community safe and healthy.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Clean and disinfect commonly used areas and surfaces.
- Stay home when sick. If a student is at school and not feeling well, please have them let a teacher know that they feel ill.
- We highly encourage the use of face masks when indoors.
- Symptoms to watch out for:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC) Vaccine Insights: LINK
Have a wonderful weekend!