We made it! It's the last day of the 2020-21 school year. Before we get to our last weekly update of this school year, we'd like to say thank you to everyone. We could not have been as successful as we were this unusual year if not for the cooperation, resiliency, and unity of every Crane student, family, and staff member. Thank you for the million big and little things you did to help us #StickTogether and continue to be #LeadersinLearning.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan (ENG & SPAN) is available online at www.craneschools.org.
- Effective as of June 1, 2021, face mask usage will be optional for all students and staff members participating in Crane summer school programming such as Camp Crane, 21st CCLC Summer School, and Band Camp.
- The leadership team will update the plan over the summer and make you aware of important revisions prior to the beginning of the 2021-22 school year.
- Special Vaccination Event this weekend
- Yuma Regional Medical Center will host a Youth Night for COVID-19 vaccinations (12-17 years old) on Wed. June 2 from 6-8 pm at the Yuma Civic Center.
- No appointment needed; guardian must be present.
- Pediatricians will be on-site to answer questions.
- Virtual Learning for 21-22 School Year
- If your student is currently enrolled at a different school (within the Crane district or other district) but would like to continue learning remotely (virtually), we encourage you to consider Crane's online school, Crane iLearning Academy.
- To learn more about Crane iLearning Academy (CiLA): CLICK HERE
- If you would like to enroll your child in CiLA, you need to withdraw the student from their current school. You can then enroll them by going to the Crane website (www.craneschools.org) and clicking on the button that says "Enroll".
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- This is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying low-income households. If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to $50/month discount on your broadband service and associated equipment rentals.
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands.
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
- Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household.
- LEARN MORE: https://getemergencybroadband.org/#
- Open Enrollment: Interested families can now register their child to attend a Crane School.
- For more information, visit our website.
- You can even register online!
- Want to take a School Tour? Schedule one at (928) 373-3400.
- Preschool Registration:
- If you have a child who will be 4 years old by September 1st of this year and would like to register them for a Crane preschool, please contact: Veronica Najera: (928) 373-3949 or Becky Olaiz: (928) 373-3956.
- Click here to learn more.
Have a wonderful and safe weekend!
The District Office and all schools will be closed on Monday, May 31, 2021 in observance of Memorial Day.