Happy Friday Crane Family,
- The Crane Mitigation Plan (ENG & SPAN) is available online at www.craneschools.org. Please review weekly for updates.
- New information regarding face mask usage while outdoors, and social distancing requirements.
- Read Superintendent Doering's Letter regarding face masks: https://www.craneschools.org/apps/news/article/1425750
- Camp Crane: Free Summer Program available to currently enrolled K-7 Crane students.
- Open Enrollment: Interested families can now register their child to attend a Crane School.
- For more information, visit our website.
- You can even register online!
- Want to take a School Tour? Schedule one at (928) 373-3400.
- Regular Immunization Event: Please make sure your child's immunization records are up-to-date.
- We're partnering with Sunset Health Clinic on May 7th to provide immunizations.
- To schedule an appointment, call Crane Health Services Director Natalie Padgett, RN at (928) 373-3315.
- Tax Credit Donation: It's Tax Season! You can help make a difference for our students. The State of Arizona will give you a dollar-for-dollar credit for up to $400. Learn more.
Have a wonderful and safe weekend!